We are so excited to share with you our latest feature: External Links! This feature will be available for all Pro and Pro + Jump users and can be found in the hotspot editor.
Here at Yulio, our mission is to create the best VR presentation tool that can support all of our user’s needs. That is why we value listening and welcoming any feedback from those who enjoy using Yulio. As part of our commitment, we’ve created our External Links feature to allow you to attach any websites that you have always wanted to include. With External Links, you can now add any URL to an image or text hotspot in your scene.
Here are some thought starters on how you can utilize this tool to its fullest:
- Linking your company website to allow your clients to learn more about your mission and vision
- Including a link to a campaign-specific landing page that provides your clients with more information
- Link out to additional resources like Whitepapers or related blog posts
- Attach your online spec sheets of a specific product
- Include the specs and measurements of the layout of your design
- Linking your contact us page during a pitch
The best part about External Links is that the feature is incredibly flexible. Whether you would like to draw more traffic to a landing page with a promotion or just provide further information about your space, you can virtually link any URL to a text or image hotspot. The opportunities are endless with External Links, and we hope our ideas were able to provide some inspiration on how you can utilize this tool.
To learn how you can start including External Links in your projects, head over to our Knowledge Base for a step-by-step tutorial on linking websites to both text and image hotspots. For an introduction to Yulio and our VR presentation platform, sign up for our 30-day free trial to explore it for yourself.